Booking,Cancelation & Refund Policy
• Above rates are valid until 30th June 2023.
• Rates may differ during Christmas, New Years and long weekends; please contact reservations team for details.
• Stay over Christmas & New Year’s Eve, check-out not permissible on 31st Dec. Mandatory Christmas & New Year Supplement is Rs.0000/- per person.
• 50% advance payment at the time of booking and balance 65 days before arrival date.
• No adjustments or refunds in case of not availing any facility from the package.
• We require a minimum two weeks prior notice to organize flight tickets/ train tickets.
• In keeping with our heightened security procedures, we request all guests to carry a photo-identity to present at check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card or PAN card. This should be the same as submitted at the time of safari bookings.
• Wildlife experience is subject to availability. Hence, any wildlife experience should be booked minimum 150 days prior to the trip for us to guarantee your Safari & stay reservations.
• Kanha & Bandhavgarh national parks remain closed every Wednesday for afternoon safari & for full day on Diwali & Holi.
• In Tadoba, core gates remain closed on Tuesdays & buffer gates remain closed on Wednesdays in addition to Diwali, Holi and 01st May.
• Some core areas of all parks remain closed in monsoon (July – October).
• The forest department may close the parks on short notice due to rain.
• We recommend that you obtain travel insurance upon booking.
CHILD / EXTRA ADULT POLICY FOR HOTELS
• 1 child below 5 years complimentary, others will be charged 25% of double's cost.
• Children between 5-12 years 25% of the cost of double package in the same rooms.
• Above 12 years at 40% the cost of the double package, if minimum 65% extra child supplement has been paid, an automatic upgrade to 2 rooms will be provided, subject to availability.
• Less than 65 days before the arrival date – no refund
• Less than 85 days before the arrival date - 60% refund
• Less than 120 days before the arrival date - 75% refund
• No refund in case of road block, accident, no show etc.
• Amendment in dates within 65 days from arrival is treated as a cancellation.
• Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
• Christmas / New Year and long weekend bookings are non-refundable.
• The tour price is quoted as a package. No partial refunds or credit will be given for services not used.
• Safari booking for many parks opens 120 days in advance and confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Full safari payment & ID copies are required to book the safaris. Ensure to carry the same photo ID cards in original, as it will be checked at the park gate.
• Some national parks are closed every Wednesday for afternoon safari & for full day on Diwali & Holi.
• Seating arrangement in the safari gypsy is as per names mentioned on the ticket & are non-transferable. Change in safari booking is considered as safari cancellation if permit is issued. Full permit fee applies in case of date change or cancellation.
• Safari once issued is non-transferable.
• Exclusive jeep safari may not include in-house naturalist and are subject to availability. If a naturalist is required on definite basis, it has to be pre-booked at a supplement of Rs.0000/- per safari.
• We do not guarantee safaris in specific zones; it will be booked as per availability at the time of booking.
• Safaris may also be cancelled due to sudden rainfall or any other natural calamities in which case refund of safaris will be as per park regulations.
CONSENT AND CHANGES TO THIS POLICY